Consider a Cotswold Wedding in the Open Air.
Spending time outside with your friends and family, celebrating one of the best days of your life, is incredibly special.
We open our doors and gardens from May to September – the finest months of the Cotswold countryside, and we believe Hilles House is a perfect outdoor wedding venue to consider. But why would you consider a wedding outdoors in the British Isles?
Why consider Hilles House, on the Edge, Gloucestershire?
- You have the gardens and the designated wedding rooms all to yourself from Thursday to Monday morning.
- Spending time outside with your friends and family, celebrating one of the best days of your life, is incredibly special.
- A marquee, yurt, or tipi reception is a rich, intimate experience. Please view our trusted suppliers.
- Food tastes better!
- Drinks with friends and family taste better (Hilles House charges no corkage – that will taste better!)
- The bohemian arts & crafts vernacular of this setting gives an automatic, unique, and romantic connection.
- Something is nurturing and comforting, all glued together in a tent (we are talking high-end marquee, yurt, or both!)
- It creates a relaxing, fun, happy occasion with long-standing memories! Everyone will remember your wedding day!
Hilles House is unique. You must visit to understand. It’s about inspiring confidence. We aim to ensure you have an incredible, creative, freeing, romantic wedding day, enjoying this time with your family and friends.
If the weather does turn, we have plenty of experience to ensure it all works well. We have the Big Hall to marry in, with the marquee/yurt a short walk away. We are typically British – we are prepared for any weather eventuality, and more importantly, we have the experience to ensure you enjoy your romantic wedding day in the Cotswolds.